Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Desperate Time calls for Desperate Action

I missed the bus today! So initially I wanted to wait for the next one to come... But because I am having my 'monthly flow', so I hesitated as to whether should I wait or not as I feel really wet and heavy down there... And my freaking phone line, dunno what is wrong with it... I can't even receive or make any calls but able to receive sms and not send sms!!! I kept switching it on and off to detect the network but

"No network assess"

is what I kept seeing... So I waited for awhile and tried calling mummy again (about 10 missed called from her)... After a few trials, finally got through! So I asked ...

" Meee...Can I take cab home?"

Yes, I need to ask so that I could claim from her...hopefully?


So after her "Yes" sign, I went and select my cab. Yes, I do select the cab that I wanna take by judging the driver's look. Whenever I take a cab, I would always avoid scary looking ones and young ones of course! They just give me the creeps... Up to my spinal cord! Ah, so after selecting the cab... Like any typical passenger, I told him the location and guess what he said... You probably have notice by now that most cabs in Malaysia now, have this sign pasted on the door and the back of the driver's seat...

"This taxi runs by meters"

So have you guessed it?! I think most of you would have before I even mention about the sign... But I was shocked to hear that!

"RM 15 plus toll,"

" Tak jalan meter ke? (doesn't run on meter?)"


"Traffic jam tak jalan meter (meter does not run during jams)"

So I pointed at the sign he pasted there... But he said take it or leave it.... and I am DESPERATE!!! I don't wanna stain myself... in PUBLIC places some more! It's HUMILIATING!!! So I took it... its only 15 bucks inclusive of toll... so why not?

But seriously, in places such as KLCC, Time Square, Sunway and Subang... I doubt the cabs there would actually follow such rules! So what is the point of raising taxi fares when they are cheating our money this way already?

So to all tourist do not fall for their tricks!!! and also if you did...






No comments:

Post a Comment