Interested? Click Me!

Monday, April 12, 2010

No Strings Attached

Sunway University College. Doesn’t the name of this college sound nice? Everyone seems to have good impression on Sunway College. Hot girls! Rich and hot guys! Expensive cars! But ... in reality Sunway isn’t that fascinating. Yes, there are some hot girls, note it’s really only some. There are some facts that everyone should know:

1. 1. Guys here are not that hot.
2. Not everyone attend Sun-U is rich.
3. Stealing cases do happen within the campus.

But most of all, the facilities here are not that great! Parking lot is not big enough to sustain all the students. You have to park all the way near Sunway Hospital and walk to college. Every day is like a war; drivers are fighting for parking place! I personally don’t mind because I’m not driving... But what bother me the most is their Wi-Fi facility! It’s so freaking slow! Every time I have to wait for about 5-10 minutes just to load a single page; be it facebook, tweeter, blogspot or the library database sources... It’s super duper slow... Even when I’m not using the internet for like half an hour, I have to login and wait for another 5-10 minutes (morning) or 15-20 minutes (late afternoon)! See lar, wanna do work also can’t. Pay so much money for the services but the Wi-Fi sucks!

So to end my frustration I think I’m gonna get this...





This will take away my entire problem... I’M FEELING REALLY HAPPY NOW! Not to mention, I can also use it at home (since I’m really lazy to even walk to the modem and on it, so it save me the trouble), use while I’m on the go; be it in bus or car... Even in toilet (since it’s like a pen-drive)! Hahahaha.... just joking! Now, it’s so much more appealing!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment