Interested? Click Me!

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Favourite Sport

My Favourite sport? This question has always been a popular question back in high school. Throughout my 5 years of high school, without fail all my PE teachers would always ask this. Though I have to admit I’m not a big fan of sport but I do enjoy playing volleyball. However, I had stopped playing it (since I graduated high school).

Why? Well, mainly because not only the fact that I sweat lots but also the fact that I can’t seem to find a good deodorant! Some of it does not smell so nice and it’s not that good; anti-whitening bad! Such a waste of money!

But then just recently, I met one of my guy friend who is a football freak; plays football every single day, he smelled so nice... So I asked him what deodorant he uses... I know most guys would feel weird... but it’s me, you’re talking about! All my guy friends should know that I like to ask questions out of the blue, be it personal or really random ones!

Back to the topic, this is what he introduced me to...


Yup, he really did have the whole collection of Adidas products! He is an Adidas freak! Haihz... Who say guys does not spend unnecessarily? It’s not only girls only who like to buy one whole collection of something, guys too! To be honest, some girls don’t even go to that extend. So stop stereotyping!

Anyways, then I went home and googled their products. To my surprise, most of it is somehow produced according to an athlete’s needs, at least the men’s product. Like for one of their newest product, Pro-Level Anti-Prespirant Spray is only for athletes.

It is:

I. Protect against perspiration for more than 24 hours

II. Has special anti-whitening; minimise white marks on skin

III. No alcohol content

IV. And more!

After reading about it and see my friend’s condition, should I try? You guys should really try it too... Guys especially, you’ll definitely smell good... Your girlfriend/s would not complaint but will compliment you!

For more information about their products, please visit www.adidas.com/my/action3

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment