Interested? Click Me!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catch Me Not?!

My routine today was disrupted! Aliza went on my Machine 1; I have no idea what it’s called. So I had to work backwards because Kar Yee was on the treadmill... So I went on the ski like machine... I did 40 minutes on that, around 5 minutes on the treadmill and then I lifted some weights. I actually wanted to lift more weights but can’t cause of time constrain and I needed to go Watson; get conditioner, and Popular; to get stationeries. So sad, my gym routine was disrupted. =,=

P/S: I never knew both Kar Yee and Aliza were so loud! I could hear them laughing all the way in the toilet!

Fast forward to IO lecture. This lecture is the one I looked forward to the most every week! I enjoyed Dr. Priya’s class a lot ... before lecture, Kar Yee, Aliza and me complimented Ian for his comment about Alex yesterday, ‘Go and be autistic somewhere else!’. Hahahaha.... The moment class begun, Dr. Priya suggested us to do some activity, since we looked so dead to her. Guess what we did?!

Maybe these will be able to help you!



After looking at the pictures, do you have any rough idea? Doesn’t it look like a scene from a movie... like in Mean Girls? Does it ring a bell now? Hahaha... We were divided into groups of 8; so there are like 4 groups. Then we are asked to choose a person who is willing to stand on the table. So without a doubt, we (Aliza, Kar Yee, Alyssa, Nadia, Ping Ying, Natalie and me) chose Nadia; she is small and she is willing too.

Task:

The chosen person has to fall from the table while the rest catch her.

‘I still want to live!’ it’s what Nadia said after hearing the instruction. She fears for her life... Well, it’s hard for her not to since we got Natalie in the group! So, we have to convince Nadia to do it, cause of her small size.

‘Imagine if you have to catch me,’ is what Natalie said.

‘Nadia, you have to do it. Cause either way, you’re gonna die,’ Alyssa said.

Natalie is quite big size (the Chinese girl in Blue shirt)... So, it will be hard for us to catch her. This is how we convinced Nadia to do it and not to mention we volunteered to go first!

While we are organizing ourselves, Nadia was freaking out standing on the table... At first she kept looking at us, but then she was demanded by Dr. Priya to face the wall.

‘Fall!’ Dr. Priya said loudly.

Nadia did but instead of full falling downwards, she fell in a sitting position! The good news is that we caught her... We didn’t plot anything! We are not that evil!

Here is a video for you to enjoy...




P/S: The guy standing on the table is Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment