Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Guilty Pleasure Revisited

I haven’t done this for quite some time now. I really miss doing it so SO much! Gosh I almost forgot how enjoyable and relaxing this could be. Wondered why did I stopped doing it? Oh... it’s all coming back to me now... Haihz... Ever since CIMP, and now Psychology.... Assignments pilling up everyday... I’ve never been able to continue doing this!

I really enjoy reading a book while drink coffee. This is LIFE! This is how life should be... I miss my high school days. No worries back then, do just whatever, do not need to plan ahead of time, go out whenever I like, people watching at cafes and reading novels in Starbucks or Coffee Bean...

Ah... I finally revisited one of my pleasurable activities. I sat at Starbucks in the Borders, the Gardens with a cup of Cafe Latte and of course a book. Can never do without a book! I always have this imagination that where ever people go, they would always carry a book especially in cafes and beach. I don’t know why but this is what I like to do.

Now thinking back, I feel guilty for reading the book, by the way the book is Double Standards by Judith McNaught. The storyline is so nice, it’s set in the modern business society, where people would actually send spy to other’s office... and then BOOM, romance happens... then led to bed... then fight... then reconcile of course... Ahahaha... But I love her olden setting storyline better... More attraction and power... Ahahaha....

Oh, where was I?! Ah...yes, feeling guilty because of just only reading but not buying it.... I would wanna buy it though cuz I actually only scanned through the novel, not really reading reading. Haihz, how I wish I have the $ and also time, the most important one. Without time, possessing the book is like literarily asking me to say, ‘Please kill me’. I can’t stand not reading or rather finishing the book once I got it especially those that I really want and interested in...

But the guilty pleasure of mine today is satisfying for me at least for the time being... I still have two more reports, that I have no idea how to write, to write due this week! In addition to that, I have not start on the next essay which is due the week after this coming week! I feel like jumping down from the fourth floor!!! Like I’m hanging by a thread... a very fine one that can snap whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment