Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

So Sweet

I so miss doing this...


I just finished reading Bitter Sweet Cafe.... So sweet! If only I could bake as good as him... Seeing cakes makes me hungry... Green Tea Cheesecake!!! I want them!!! Anyway, read this manga if you have the time...

It started off by Megumi picking up a stranger named, Honda Yuuji from the streets. Megumi welcomed him to stay at his place after learning that he have no place to stay or go. And soon, Honda works as a pastry chef/waiter at Megumi's cafe. Honda soon realizes his love for Megumi when...

Wanna know more? Well, read the manga. No fun if I tell everything...hahaha...

Here is the link


Bottom line is Honda is so so sweet!!!

5 comments:

  1. eh?! download and give me lar...i malas to load isn't it...
    i train u to be cekap now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh.. Am your provider? Malas then dun read lor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cis~ training u to be isn't it? download lar~ my connection won't let me read in peace =( *extreme sadness*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try my best... But not now, wanna do assignments 1st. After examz remind me again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. =,= i'll try to rmb it myself =,=

    ReplyDelete