Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband

Road trips... I love them especially if I’m taking Aeroline (travel bus). Mainly is because... they have plugs! I can’t really make noisy while boarding the bus, mainly due to the fact that I DON’T OWN the bus (it’s heaven, if I do)..hahahah...

The last road trip for me is towards Penang. The movie they showed on the bus... well, not to say boring but simply wasn’t to my liking! I prefer watching anime or maybe even surfing online while on the go... Especially with Twitter as the ‘heat’ social network... However, this obviously is IMPOSSIBLE cause they simply don’t have that service... So all I did throughout the trip is SLEEP and SLEEP and SLEEP!

But now... with the latest invention of mini portable modem, I so can do it!
See its this small and does not even take up much space... It doesn’t hang around in mid air while my laptop is on my lap instead of the small folder-able dining table...


If I use something like the one above, definitely it is gonna hang in mid air... How troublesome! Pen-drive look a-like portable modem is SO SO much better! Can even use it while in the toilet! Hahaha.....Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS


By the way here are the latest episodes of Project Alpha...








No comments:

Post a Comment