Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun Random

Guess what we did in Social Psych lecture?! Nope, it's not the trust fall game.... OK, let me give you a hint, it's about reaction time... NOT Chemistry, definitely not!

It's actually the 7up game... The moment Dr. Priya got into the class, she immediately asked us to form a circle around the class. So all of us were like, as usual, LAZY since it's after lunch time. Reluctantly we got up and did what she asked or else, SHE WILL KILL US! It's her favourite line, "I'll kil....l you!".

'OK, listen! You will start counting numbers in order however, whenever there is a number 7, you will have to say 7up with your hand on your chest. Understand?'

Let the game begin, at first it was fun but after that our anxiety level got high cause she added, 'Now, you'll have to do the same with the number 7 and multiples of 7,'. And all of us were, 'AHHHH!!!'. My anxiety level is already super-duper high, with that she just heighten it! So after this, lots of people slowly got eliminated, some even without knowing the fact that they had just placed their hand on their chest when it's not 7... Yes, it's all in the mind...

Finally, left David, Ian (batch 10) and Tze Ching (batch 10). They will battle it out! Before the game started again, David said...

'I'm very scared,'

with a straight face, which meant no emotions.... Yup, he said it with a emotionless face, which doesn't portray fear at all...Us being us, David being David, burst out laughing loud... David is equal to randomness... So now, we have a AWESOMENESS and a RANDOMNESS... the best is both of them sits next to each other, side by side! See how they compliment each other...

AWESOMENESS + RANDOMNESS = AWESOMERANDOMNESS


Oh, did I tell you, we also have a BULLSHITTING QUEEN in our class... I think you guys know her well... Of course you do, it's none other than... LIN KAR YEE!!!! She is not only the QUEEN of SAMPATNESS but also newly crowned QUEEN of BULLSHITTING! Ahahhahahah.... She is so gonna sulk and kill me 2morrow, or at least when she reads this.. Yes, I love you, Kar Yee... Thought the feeling may not be mutual... and it's never been mutual.... Ok, I shall shut up now...

Oppppss..... Sorry, I just remembered it wasn't yesterday, it was on MONDAY! OMG, my memory is getting bad!!! What is wrong with me?! I can't seem to comprehend well these few days.... IS MY BRAIN AGING BEFORE ITS TIME?! AHhhhh....!!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank god you can 'predict' my reaction and behaviour....I shall see you 2moro ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOMENESS AND RANDOMNESS HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG EPIC WIN LAH !!!! HAHAHAAH!! Trust you to come up with the weirdest things hahaahahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete