Interested? Click Me!

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Dream Destination

Talking bout dream destination.... Mine is not only one but lots of places that I really wanted to go! Like...


1. Korea

In hope to bump into Dong Bang Shin Ki
and take picture and autograph and shake hand and
HUGS...

2. Japan

In hope to bump into DBSK especially Shim Chang Min
then ask for pictures...

3. Paris

I don't know why but I started to imagine Bolloywood team; the dance, singing, the guy and girl
started to roll on the grass, then suddenly one team of people appear out of
nowhere and started dancing...
Then change of scenery, the mountains, sea...
hahahaha

4. London

5. Australia

How much I wish I could travel to all these places. Not worrying about my assignments, finals, grades, next semester, money and etc. But just travel, meet new people, dissimilated into other cultures...

But one thing for sure, I'll never fly Air Asia! Mainly because it's very uncomfortable. How to survive long hours in plane, if the plane is very uncomfy... I would rather pay more for comfort...
Like Mas...though it's expensive, but for the comfy... Me will pay...




But then again it's all my dream... That's why it's called dream destination for a reason! haihz... So depress now! Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com


Here is the latest update on Project Alpha...














No comments:

Post a Comment