Interested? Click Me!

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Version of Grooming Tips

1. Open the closet and pick a dress

2. Brush hair till silky

3. Apply foundation, eye shadow, mascara, blusher, lip gloss; matching colours of course!

4. Then choose the perfect bag with matching accessories

5. Finally...Matching heels

6. One last check with the mirror

7. Ok..maybe longer stares

8. Set to go!

Guess what?! I simply do not do all these! Mainly it’s because I love sleeping and that I just don’t like to waste time like this. My morning routines are...

1. Brush teeth and take bath

2. Grab any clothing I see first

3. Pack my bag

4. Ready to go

These are my routine. I don’t even comb my hair; I don’t see the point as it would get messy anyway... Plus my hair will fall more if I comb more! I don’t want that at all!!! Moreover, I need to feed Cow (my dog) before I go...

But I have to admit that I do spray on some perfume and obviously also....





I can never leave the house at all without applying them!!! This is what keeps me fresh and good throughout the day!!!! Hahahaha.... To me as long as I smell good, I fine with not grooming like all typical girls... who have the effort and mood! I salute you guys...

For those that are like me...Go get one (Adidas Deodorant) now!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Finally, the long awaited Project Alpha is out!!! Check it out here...







No comments:

Post a Comment