Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Limits!

Ate this for breakfast this morning!



It's been a long time since the last; in Sushi King with Aliza, Zaleha, Princess (the super bowl contest take he took part in). I know it looks nothing like the Japanese style Soba, but its the way me like it!Breakfast was satisfying, very satisfying! ><

Planned to start on Social Psych assignment essay, 'How the world form judgements'. But got lazy and sleepy, so I went to sleep til 1.30 p.m. Just so you know, after I got up, I started with the essay... at least I sort of did my introduction... Yes, I know I'm not productive at this moment... but I have my reason!

I was too depressed when I saw ' TVXQ to stop their activities in Japan indefinitely to focus on their solo activities'! Well, to be more precise, I saw it last night but ignored the news, didn't want to read it. So I read it this afternoon and ... that's why I got depressed and sort of not in the mood to do my assignment... But whatever it is, I'm gonna wait patiently for their come back as one but at the mean time the only thing I could do is support and trust them like any other DBSK/TVXQ fans around the world. It's ok Charis. Stay positive!

After sulking and all, I finally started on my essay. Did some research on 9/11... I'm planning to take the idea Izzat proposed (if you read this, and u mind, pls let me know). Then I got stuck with my intro again... =( So I sat in front of Jayden (my laptop's name) til 4 p.m. staring while waiting for inspiration.

At then only I remembered that No Limits (Korean drama) is gonna air soon on 8tv, so I watched it. U-Know is so funny and cute! I was laughing throughout the whole show... He is so funny; sad, happy, sulking, childish or expressionless, all also so funny! No idea why but he is just funny... I'm not trying to be mean but I think I understand why they (producers) end the drama early. Just like everyone, I think U-Know need to attend acting classes so that he could improve his skills and keep the critics' mouth shut then next time he acts or star in a drama.


Oh... I forgot! I baked Chocolate Sponge Cake yesterday and it looks something like this



Sorry, the chocolate that I've melted wasn't that smooth. But the taste was fabulous... Not too sweet just nice. But then the appearance and the taste can still be improve! Just so you know, this is Darcy's (Tracy + Darwin) birthday cake. They loved it...


It's gonna be 8 p.m. soon. I just remembered that Maid Sama is aring in Animax at 8.30 p.m. So please watch it. I've read the manga and its hilarious, so the anime would be even much more funny! I just hope that it's Japanese audio with english subs instead of English audio... I hate watching animes like this, I would rather watch it with Japanese audio even they do not provide English subs as I can always as my friends to translate it for me! I'm thanking Kar Yee in advance... In future, if I found an anime I wanted to watch and its only in Japanese audio... I guess you can fill in the blanks from here right?


For more information about DBSK/TVXQ please visit http://www.dbsknights.net/


You can find Maid Sama manga on Mangafox but I highly recommend you to watch the anime, although I do not know whether is it as good as I expected... but what the heck?!

No comments:

Post a Comment