Interested? Click Me!

Monday, April 19, 2010

I SOoooo Love Uuuu, the Loaf HR Manager

Remember the Loaf HR Manager in my last post? Well, Kar Yee called her today and finally she picked up the phone! Guess what is her reaction?! Trust me it's so amazing til I wanna meet her in person to 'congratulate' her on her job. According to Kar Yee, this is what she said...


'I told you that I'm very busy with setting up a shop in Subang. I can't confirm the date and time with you now. I'll confirm with you tomorrow.'


The week before last she said this,


'I'm currently busy with the set up. However, if you are still interested I can schedule the date and time for you. Is it OK, if its on a weekend? Called me back to inform me your decision.'


So both Kar Yee and I talked about it and said nah, we'll let this pass. But she insisted that she can help us to schedule the appointments... So both of us trusted her... and wait...and wait..and wait... Finally, wait no more and started to call... But the manager was so busy til we are unable to get hold of her the whole of last week. Finally got her today!

Isn't she like the best HR Manager in the world?


I so admire her til I really wanted to meet her and ask her to teach me some of her skillfulness! This skill is something I could never learn til now, may be she may be able to help me get that concept this time! Gosh, just thinking bout it makes me feel so happy... I wonder what should return to her for her 'valuable and unforgettable lesson'? Like the saying goes,


'If people are nice to you, you must be super nice back at them,'!


Her call just made my day feel bright with sun shine! May be I should thank her personally... To whoever from the Loaf that read this post, your HR Manager is really capable. I could so understand why you hire her as your HR Manager...


Wanna know the best part? Because of her help, me and Kar Yee are so gonna score 15% full for our Job Analysis assignment! Aren't we glad for her help?

No comments:

Post a Comment