Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Please Be Mine

Suppose to do my assignment today; Social Psych Essay. But my uncle came by and invited us to go Tropicana City Mall with him and my cousin brothers. So ended up not finishing what I planned to finish today. I'm sort of a master of procrastination... Moreover, I've never been to Tropicana City Mall and I really wanted to go. So when reached there about 5 p.m.


I realised that there is nothing much to see there. Then, I found my eye candy! I walked by this entertainment store and saw...




TVXQ's Please Be Mine; Season 3!!! I was pratically staring at it... and with a smile of course! Then I went in to look for it; price browsing. While doing so, I saw pillows... with their faces on it; one is in blue and the one in pink. Yes, I stared at it for quite sometime before finally moving away...I wanted to take picture but then, I don't think they would allow me to. =(



I can't seem to find the dvd... So I asked the promoter and she brought it to me.... RM 205!!! It's expensive... I wondered if Korea would be cheaper? Well, grandma is going there... so asking her to check it out and if is cheaper buy it (of course with eng subs). Then the boss went on promoting this to me




He is tempting me too much!!! You have no idea how much well-power it took, for me to get out of the store?!
But it's too expensive, and I currently do not have the money... Haihz... I want them!!! >_<



After all that, we went to...


*Sushi Tei*

*This is the interior*


It's been decades since I've eaten sushi! I've been craving for it lately, at odd hours some more! Finally... Whenever I go to a Japanese restaurant, I would always order Zaru Soba; without fail! It's my favourite dish and I am never tired of it... It's so delicious, better than Sushi King...



*Top left: Zaru Soba (RM 9.90)
Bottom right: Chicken Katsu Ramen (RM 13.80)
*


*Top left: Forgot but its Cot fish (so nice and tender)
Top right: Terriyaki steak with Garlic (tender and sweet; RM 15.80)
Bottom left: Saba something (very smokey; RM 13.80)
Bottom right: Salmon Mentayaki (very creamy; RM 15.80)*


*Salmon The green plate cost bout RM 5.00 and
the other one cost about RM 10.00*

The white topping is actually mayonnaise,
I never knew it goes well with Salmon!
Together with the sweet soy sauce, it's super delicious...


* I don't need to intro these two dishes right?*
I guess everyone is familiar with it



*Finally, we had two plates with only Salmon!
And it cost about RM 10
EACH!*



Then we came across something that reminds me of two person... not wait, three person!


* Can you guys see it clearly? The bedding I meant..*
I think Kar Yee (sampat), Awesomeness (Shahirah) and Ms. Janie
will recognise it. Like super well... just with one glance



Kar Yee, see the sign there?! 'SALE' hahaha... Kar Yee, will be surprise to see the bedding, then she will sulk, when she read the post! hahaha...


After that, we decided to go night market; somewhere near my my place (Hapy Garden). When I reached there, the second thing (1st: buy chicken for Cow) I did is... look for Aliza's 'Down With Love' dvd. As I was contempliting whether to buy ori or privated dvd (ori got expensive), the guy just said,


'It's time to pack,'.


So, obviously I walk away a.s.a.p. I don't wanna get caught by the police! I sms-ed Aliza to tell her, guess what's her reply? I was so speechless when I read it... like really!


'Why is there a raid?'


Thats her question! So I replied by telling her to call the police and ask them. Since they are the only ones, who are able to answer her question! Aliza, I can't believe you actually asked me that!


The night ended with me and my family seeing a police car rushing through a red light. The police car was actually slowing down when it turned red but don't know why, he decided to step on it... I guess it is right, policemen are somehow the lawmakers too...


5 comments:

  1. @,@ HELLO KITTTTTTTTTTTY~ ME WANT!
    nya~ y u go and predict my behavior?! Gah! bite u den u kw! >,<

    anyways..the season 3 dvd i checked on cdjapan...it's more or less the same but add with shipping, can kill! so..if got 'connections' use them! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, i saw a pink kancil that day and there were hello kitty stickers all ova the car!
    i can't snap a pic of it ...mainly bcoz my car is 'moving' =,=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cause ur just so predictable! hahaha... see, with one glance, sure u'll know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want thsk cds too!!!!!!! badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgggggggggggggggggggg hello kitty.

    IS MAJOR MAJOR LOVE WEIIIIIIIIII.

    T_T

    ReplyDelete