Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Presents

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday (2x),
Happy Birthday to me!


I'm officially 20 years old now. And I feel SO OLD suddenly! No idea why, but I do feel old. I wanna stay 19 forever!!! Why can't I stay 19?! Though dying is far, but it felt as if I'm nearing it and its FREAKING scary!!!


Thanks to all my dear friends who wished me on my wall! Thanks so much, your greetings made me happy today... Thought that most of you guys would have forgotten, but u remembered!!! Me so happy!


Anyways, lets move on to presents....

1. Laptop... No I didn't get a new one... but I was facing it the whole day! With Ms. Microsoft Word, Mr. Google and Mrs. Ebscohost...

2. Need not explain...


3. Sitting down the whole day-> my ASS is in pain!!!



At least the fella in the picture sits on a chair but I sat on the floor and still is now!


This is somehow the worse birthday I've ever had; at least for now...


Someone please....

1 comment:

  1. alalala~ so nice, wish it to ur self~ me, wishing u a happy birthday~

    ReplyDelete