Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

3, 2, 1... Action!

One week of break starts officially today! No more lectures, assignments, study... at least for a week... Just like a married couple's life.... You need time to be away from each other or else.... you would go CRAZY!!! It's the same for studies... Need to get away from lecturers, books, notes, journals and assignments!


This break, I'm gonna watch...


1.
I felt in love with this drama... It's so sad!
The main character; Eun Jo live a very sad, hard and depressing life.
She does not depend on anyone to take care of her
even when life is hard...For the first time she fall head over heel for somenone,
he left her! And her evil stepsister didnt even give her
the letter that he left for her....

신데렐라 언니
(Cinderella's Sister)


2.
This is about four individuals met through Twetter and their lives...
and there is a love triangle (JJ is involve). You will also get to see
JJ's cute side... (the puppy love face)

Sunao ni Narenakute
(Hard to Say I Love You)


3.

No need intro... I supposed


This is my lastest song addiction... So addicted!!!




2 comments:

  1. i want the movies!
    all of em!
    i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear kar yee... Which part of the drama u dun get?! The first two are latest release! As in its still in release by episode each week...So I'm downloading it by week... When I finish I'll pass it to u

    ReplyDelete