Interested? Click Me!

Friday, May 7, 2010

생일 선물 誕生日の贈り物

I almost forgot! When I reached college on Monday.... I received these from Kar Yee, Aliza and Farrah...


*My two favourite!!!
Famous Amos
and Ferrero Rocher!!!*



*Then I have Cupcakes too...
Aren't they pretty?! And colourful.
And delicious, sweet and sugar!*



I've been craving for Ferrero Rocher, like since forever!!! They are the second people who gave me Ferrero Rocher besides Yin.... Oh ya, and Yin called all the way from U.K. just to wish me Happy Birthday... I thought she would have forgotten.. If she read this post, she will be disappointed...


Then May also asked me out (the least person I expect to remember me)... Sorry May, but you been FFK-ing me some many times... Til I lost count! But at least you remember my birthday... Tracy/ Darcy also wanted lunch but I rejected... well, I postphone it... to the coming week... Sorry Darcy, I got Developmental Assignment to complete plus I wanna look PRETTY not ZOMBIE for you guys... You guys are gonna be shock if you see my zombie look... I think eveyone was scared, since I really looked like a zombie on Thursday morning... Sorry, everyone...


And Peng-Peng, I heard you saying something bout me 'not able to wake up' when I was asleep... I'm not dead, just looked dead... Hahahaha... Even Dr. Priya asked why am I looking so dead?! Haihz... what to do? Need to finish my 'I don't know how to write essay' essay, die also need to finish it. It's freaking 20%!


But anyhow, ARIGATO, KAMSAMIDA, THANKS you guys! So so Much!!!



And during IO Psych lecture, we learnt how to make boats...paper boats! Its a competition.... So, me, Kar Yee, Aliza and Micheal... make 5 all together, though our target is 6, but its a job well done! One one boat was rejected!


*Our products.
From left: Grandpa boat, Grandma boat, Father boat, Mother boat

and baby boat*

Kar Yee woking hard...

Aliza woking hard!




No comments:

Post a Comment