Interested? Click Me!

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Night with Lea Salonga

Finally I get to blog about my amazing last SUNDAY! As the title said it all, I went to Lea Salonga's concert in Malaysia. But before that, let me tell you about my amazing breakfast + lunch! I went to my mother's friends' gathering while waiting for Aliza to be done with the Amazing G-Race (cause I'm sleeping over).


Guess where I had my breakfast + lunch? It's about RM 55 ++ per person for a buffet. A Japanese buffet that is, in Zen at Sunway Pyramid. So this is roughly what they ordered...















Yeah, that's not all I've ate; just some of it. Go ahead and try if you are interested. If I'm not mistaken, it's every Sunday from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. So be there on time! For those who does not know Lea, she is the voice singer for Disney's Princesses; Mulan's Reflection and Jasmin's A Whole New World.

Here are some pictures and video clips that I smuggled out of the Planetarium, KLCC. Sorry, but can't really see her, I dun have a 8 megapixel cameraphone...


* A Whole New World from Aladin*


*A series of songs from the 70s and 80s*




*She learnt this Malay song in one day! Cuz Malaysia's ex-Prime Minister
requested this song to be dedicated to his
late wife.*




*No Boundary by Chris Daughtry,
her finale song*


She really has great vocals! I love her singing Reflection. I was really touch by this song, mainly because I am somehow there now. Instead of dissapointing those around me, I'm actually dissapointing myself... Beside the Malay song she sang, she also sang Lady Gaga's Poker Face. Started in an acoutic way then came rock... If only the hall was filled with youngsters, her daughter would not be the only one dancing in front!

1 comment:

  1. You could have joined her daughter wat :p u ARE a youngster ;-) *winks*

    ReplyDelete