Interested? Click Me!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Stupid BHP!

By now I think everyone would have know what am I talking about! That poor girl could have been saved! What the hell is wrong with them? I know that crime rates are high especially during the nights for petrol stations. But do you really need to go to that far to actually save your own life while discarding others?

But just one question to BHP. Don't the fire extinguishers supposed to be placed outside, as in near the petrol pumps? Cause that's what I see in petrol stations;specifically ESSO. So why aren't you guys? So if the one of the car was actually on fire in your petrol station, I wonder will you try to put out the fire or run for your lives? What exactly would you do?

If you really did place the fire extinguishers where its supposed to be, do you think it's actually more safer? If a car was really on fire in your petrol station?! I really hope both your workers could sleep well at night knowing that they had conveniently indirectly killed the poor woman! It's a life, for goodness sick!

Information on the news, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment