Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SuJu 4th Album

This is the latest release of the song in the album. Ok, maybe not the latest... Since I was really busy for the past few weeks and still is! I heard this song on Music Bank the other day, so I went and Goggled up in Utube. Enjoy the MV though...




I actually find this video very funny! Their dance I meant. Try reading the comments posted on Utube, it's understandable but still posting sentence like ' Thumbs up for pelvis thrusting' is so so wrong! There is this one part where their legs moved like super fast; Cris's crossing. I wonder did they even fall, you know while practicing it. It must be painful... And if you listen to it properly, some parts actually sounded like Shinee's Ring Ding Dong. But then again, that's what I think and its a small little part anyway.

It's another wonder why the video only has 10 members out of 13. Where are the other 3? Let me know if you guys know the jus of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment