Interested? Click Me!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sleepless Week

Finally, it's over... Well, at least for now! I have done all I could, I've given my best. I read every single documents, books, past studies, did lots of thinking and analysis...



I can't work at this rate...I'm afraid I'll just jump off the building one day.
My anxiety level... Gosh! Will I end up asking for help from others when I'm the one who is suppose to help them? I'm so tired... Tired of assignments! All the due dates are so close to each other...

Now that I've done all my first four assignments, I'm glad that I could take at least two days break. Away from books, from JOURNALS (the one thing I hate the most), from ANALYSIS. Now checking the schedule again... I have to start on my next assignment, it's a social experiment. I guess lots of us are going to be in Pyramid next week huh? I hope that non of us clashes or else...


I really feel pity for those shoppers... I wonder how many experiment they are gonna participate in? They might feel good on that day, since they help lots of us (if they do lar) ...
But then again, Malaysian are really ignorant when it comes to helping out each other... They know that you need help but all they would do is just look and then assume that others will help us since, there are lots around...


I hope my experiment works and that my analysis will go the way I've planned it...Seriously, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with my life... This semester, everything (I mean it) seems to not go my way at all!
I wonder if Ms. Brown really have a vodooo doll of me...Cursing me... Since I .... Well, some of you know what I'm talking bout.... To those who doesn't.... TOO BAD!


Anyway, I slept the whole day today! And it's so so nice... One week of sleeping at 5 a.m. everyday, finally I slept!!! And the best part is, it rain today!!! So nice with the fan on (super speed) and the rain.... such good, no, GREAT SLEEP I have!!!!




I guess, SOMEONE up there is not so mean after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment