Interested? Click Me!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ain't Human

Guess I'm just gonna have to resit both my papers. My gosh, Pet Behavioural. The moment I saw the paper... I was like wow, I'm gonna resit! Really at one point I really felt like screaming in the exam hall!!! The the one journal that I did not study was questioned!!! Ferrets...the one and only journal that I do not understand after three time of reading... Well, the fella sitting on top must be really happy...

Just like today, the one chapter that I did not focus on but merely ran through came out. Just like how I predicted it... See lar, the fella above must have hate me to the max!!! My goodness, its not that I did not study for this... I definitely did!!! But how funny life can be...well not life but rather memory. Those that I memorised especially defining terms... but how funny my brain is playing a trick on me.. I practically jumbled and got myself confused!!! It's either the first part sounded right or the last part sounded wrong... The essay...OMG, Kar Yee...How can you crap so much?! I have no idea how to answer, write!!! So I ended up shooting what ever I know!!! And it's the first time ever I left out a question intentionally!!! Bye-bye 6 marks...

Gosh, I was never this un-confident of myself... For sure, I would have to resit both papers without a doubt! Last semester was so much better! The only one paper I was confident of passing (already passed) is Introductory Psychology for sure! Haihz... I know that the fella above was playing a trick on me... No wonder Intro paper was sort of easy... Now I know.... If He give me something good, He for sure would take something away from me... But never I thought was this shit; both my papers!!!

I really hope that I would pass instead... but then reality or rather expectations are never nice... they don't turn out the way you desire... I wish Ms. Jennie would call me early so that I could prepare... but anyhow, I'm gonna start studying soon... I wanna pass my papers... I don't want to fail them... I really hope I pass Motivation & Emotion...I studied hard for that...though it's last minute... but I stayed up and my brain was practically 'fried' and that I don't have enough sleep at all... I kept doozing off while recalling the materials in the car this morning... Til I took coffee.... Seriously, the person who invented coffee is the best!!! I do not know what to do without coffee... I'm like a occasional coffee addict!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment