Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yum...myy!!!

Another family dinner was held yesterday... It's the third time in a week. Normally, we would only have family dinner on the night before Chinese New Year... But since, Zoe is back, we are meeting up constantly... As for yesterday, the venue was King Crab, Kelana Jaya...


It's been a long time since I ate shark fin sup!!! I miss u shark fin sup!!! There are also some other dishes which I did not took picture of... cause I was busy eating prawns...

We had a full nine course dinner yesterday.... It was so so yummy!!! At the same time, I felt that my stomach was gonna burst!!! I was so freaking full... though I ate very little in the beginning... saving some space for my favourite dish!!!!

*My favourite dish*

By the time we reached the dessert... Everyone was freaking full!!! No one was able to finish anything... so in the end we left the dessert unfinished... *sorry for those who living in famine*


*It's soy with something*

After all the eating, the chit-chatting started.... and some of us even started taking random pictures...


*Top: Yan-Yan, Charmaine and me*


*Crazy people*

*Top: Yan-Yan, James (Zoe's boyfriend) and Charmaine*


*Zoe explaining/translating the convo*

*Joking about the diamond ring for Zoe*

*Toasting to Zoe and James*


This is how the dinner ended....

No comments:

Post a Comment