Interested? Click Me!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Alive!!!


Alive is the movie we watched in Motivation & Emotion lecture today. It's based on a true story... Its about this rugby team, friends and family going somewhere, but got stranded cause the plane crashed on the snow mountain somewhere near Chile. Many did not survive the crash... only 27 of them alive... but some was hurt badly... (please do not watch this while eating) slowly, one by one slipped away... due to the cold and some due to wound infections. However...

The highlight in this movie is CANNIBALISM!!! These people survived on chocolates (a piece every meal) and wine (one small cup every meal) for about a week. After that, one of them decided to eat the dead to survive!!! Everyone did not agree to it at first but for survival purpose they did eat it... the started from the butt... amazingly it looked like chicken meat on screen...

At first they were not use to it... but you can see that, they started eating it like normal snack...like how we eat Rocky, Choki-choki....hahaha.... so funny.... Despite so, there are still some funny scenes.... In the end only 18 or 16 of them survived...

If you were stranded in a place like that, would you be able to survive?....

Then, Pet Behavioural lecture... today's lecture is a bit morbid... We talked about coping with pet's death and saying goodbye... I swear, I was holding back my tears throughout the lecture! I literary imagined my dog!!! That is something I wish it would never come.... at least not anytime soon!!!

I also found out that, Semenyih Nirvana actually sells lots for cats and dogs!!! Its super expensive!!!

Whatever is it, if anything happen to my dog, I'm gonna cremate it and place it at home!!!


1 comment:

  1. I was holding back tears too okay! I suddenly got so emo when I thought of my cat! argh!

    ReplyDelete