Interested? Click Me!

Monday, February 1, 2010

OMG....

Few minutes after I got into Kar Yee' s car, I found out something really shocking!!! I never knew Aliza have this CRAZINESS! Talking bout CRAZY FANS, I only read it on Internet.... Never expect to actually befriended one!

Haihz.... The people that I encountered and are friends with.... (K.Y is gonna post, 'the same birds flocks together') they are either weird, mean or just purely insane... But then again, I the mixture of all those...

I know this for certain... Cause I'm like 1 in a million that actually says 'HI!' to orange juice when I wanna buy them (every time). Then I did something really stupid at the car park this morning... Thank God, its only Kar Yee with me!

I wanted to see if Aliza would side-track when I hold up JJ's picture (K.Y. shown me a Korean mag filled with DBSK). So, I tried to look for the page...but before I could find it...Aliza already started parking... so, I screamed, 'wait lar Aliza, I haven't found it yet'. Kar Yee... being her... kept laughing like nobodies business!!! Haihz....


Oooo....back to Aliza! Yes, she totally lost it! Not only she drools over JaeJoong's poster (huge one), but...

"I can see everything!" she said.

Then she started to count all the moles she could find on his upper body! (Don't get the wrong idea, its not a naked poster of him). This is nothing....

Our own version of MSN in Motivation & Emotion lecture (paper):


Aliza: If they do come here, I'm gonna book a room next to theirs.
Charis: ALIZA ANIS SOFIA BT AZANI!!!! You pervert!!! You maybe the reason that they are never coming back!!!
Kar Yee: I'll join too... I'll drill a hole in the bathroom... (I literately imagine K.Y. doing this.... Its so funny)
Charis: Kar Yee, you can't! Jackson won't allow it, your parents too...
Kar Yee: It's ok... (I don't remember)
Aliza: Then I'll watch him (JJ) take his bath....
Charis: YOU BETTER DON'T PEEK ON CHANGMIN!!! I'll kill you with my bare hands =)


See! SEe! SEE! The friends that I hang out with!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment