Interested? Click Me!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pleasure All Day Long

It's the second day of Chinese New Year. Normally, my extended family (maternal side) and my immediate family gather at my Uncle Sam's house... but this year we gathered at my Uncle Wing's house instead... the beautiful house I've always dream to have...one day in the future...



*from top right: Yi Chong, Meng-Meng, Lan-lan, (forgot) & Man-man.
from bottom left: (forgot) Me, Carrie (sis), Kam-Kam & (forgot).

Please forgive me... I don't really remember those whom I'm not close too...


After all the eating and chit-chatting... the fun begin.... the one and only activity everyone looked forward to...



*Biggest RM 2, smallest well... RM 1

*everyone busy looking for 21!

*My aunt jinx-ing the cards...


*Someone got 21...

This seems, not seems... its a must tradition for this side of the family! hahaha...yup, we are all gamblers in a way... at least its only once a year.... Aunt Alice (sitting) was the dealer... this game lasted for about 2 hours or so... until the dealer lost all her investments (total... RM 80++)... What can she possible do when all of us, one by one (& 3 & 4) got 21 in one round?! I myself got 21 like thrice... After calculating, I won a total of RM 14, though its not much..but I can survive for about 3 days of lunch....



After that, Kam-Kam, sis and me went out for a movie; 72 tenants at Mid Valley....




*this is how it looked like when we arrived (4.30 p.m.)

We waited in line for about half an hour before we got the tickets with separate seats of course...


This comedy is about two used to best friends become sworn enemies due to a single yet event... and it become much more complex when both their son and daughter fell in love with one another... Little did they know, that both their enemy (the sworn enemies) has come to ... *for more information please kindly ask Mr. Google...

There was still an hour before the movie starts, so I suggested we go to Borders... There, for the first time... I found......


THIS!!!!

*Junjou Romantica*


I was so shocked to find this actually... I never thought that it would be sold in Borders!!! It's quite hard to believe!!! And it's so cheap... only RM 33.50 or was it RM 33.90? Anyhow... its still cheap compared to others... It's like the whole series is there....



I wanna buy.... though I can get it online but... actually owning it... its great... But can't let my mom know.. or I'll die!!!

When I saw it, I so wanted to sms Aliza and Kar Yee... but then changed my mind... Cause I know for sure they will laugh at me then say that I'm so sampat... and crazy... When they read this.. sure lots of comments... I even recommended it to my cousin, but he gave me a look after I told him what is it about!

Haihz... how are my other cousins gonna react when they saw this?! I've always wondered...



No comments:

Post a Comment