Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion Dinner

For the first time, everyone gathered for the reunion dinner... All my uncles and aunts including my aunt Irene and not forgetting my cousin all the way from London, Zoe and her boyfriend James (future brother-in-law?).
* This is my cousin, Zoe*

Didn't get picture with James though... but is not that good looking so its ok plus its weird... He is not as bad as I thought he was actually... He is actually quiet friendly and very patient while talking to my grandma (though her English isn't good)... Patient with my grandma is very important... so he gets a point! And he is being treated like a celebrity... in our family cause I guess he is sort of the longest boyfriend she have; 4 years.. and they are planning marriage... hope he is the one who is gonna pop the quest, not my cousin (cuz when she said that she is working towards that and he didn't say anything when asked). And I'm impressed that he can actually eat spicy tom yam yesterday night... (but I personally do not think it's spicy at all)

It's so different seeing her now... all grown up; like a proper adult... I'm so used to seeing her dressed up like a young adult... but now she seem like any other working adult...talking about work, politics and all... adult stuffs... a language that I don't think I want to understand... I still want to be in my 'la la land'...


* All the girls in the family*
from right: Celine, Me, Charmaine, Zoe and Carrie
in this family it's all about girl domination!

No comments:

Post a Comment