Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun...Fun..Fun...

In Motivation & Emotion lecture,

'Look around, don't you hang around
people with similar height and size,' asked Ms. Grace.

Some answered,

  1. 'Cuz we don't feel intimidated by hanging around people who share the same physical qualities with us.'
  2. 'So that you don't have to level up your head so high up, cuz the only eye-level thing you can see when talking to a tall person is his/her chest!' (this is Ms Grace)

At this point, my head turned instantly towards Aliza cuz she is super tall... and no joke, her chest is my at eye-level... I think the same goes for everyone. And sometimes when talking to her while standing really hurts my neck! But can't tell her that, cuz its really not her fault.


But at that moment, I swear I could see smoke coming out of her head... but she is laughing really hard... When that was mentioned, everyone in our row just uttered, 'Aliza' without a doubt. She, herself laughed too...


But that is not the end of it....


Ever heard before the proverb,

'Birds with the same feathers flock together'

Me and Aliza used to be on the edge of sane, as in gonna be insane.... until we met Lin Kar Yee.... we are categorised as insane.... This proverb is so true... Cuz of Kar Yee, I got introduced to the word 'Yaoi' and where to get them! Did I ever tell you that she is also both Aliza and my main supplier of 'Yaoi'... Manga or Anime...You name it...she got it!!! For people who does not know Yaoi... its actually, boys' love... or normal people would call it gay ****..... (i think you know what I mean)

And lets just keep this between us ok?=)

***
Kar Yee and Aliza is so gonna kill me!!!!


Then Pet Behavioural lecture..... but before that I think you ought to know something about Aliza....

Please bare in mind that she is a
psychology student....

But even if she is not a psycho student, she is already psycho as you can read in the previous post....









*Sorry*


And this is after lunch before Pet Behavioural!!!

The above topic was once brought up again... And this time Aliza was really attacked by Ms. Cheong! I can't believe I actually forgot this... Shit... Maybe I should read others blogs first..then maybe I could remember.... will update this when I remember...


Really sorry!!!

P/S: I can't believe.... Ms. Grace actually thought Alex was sane!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is.. EPICCC!!

    Oh I lurveeeee :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    this is SOOOO going to come up the next time we have a Marchies gathering!

    nice quacking aliza ;)
    *and hi5 to charis!! *

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and yeah..and one more thing

    sharing IS charing!! ;D

    ReplyDelete