Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

How? HOw? HOW?!

Tried to observe Cow (my dog) today but failed to.... All he does today is sleep!
He is back to that mode as of now, while I'm blogging about him.
Can't he be productive? Active?

If still like that tomorrow, what am I gonna do?!
My report!!!
My 15%?!

Down the drain?!
NOooooo...
I don't wanna fail course work!!!

Already screw up my brochure!!!
There 15% bye-bye...
Can't screw this up....

My anxiety level!!!
I need orange juice!!!!

Well, maybe I could stalk my neighbour's dog?
Or.... go sit in the pet shop?


What am I gonna do?!!!!
Please make tomorrow a better day!!!

I even started to put colours to this!!!! AHHHHhhhhhhh...............

1 comment:

  1. Lol~ so cham meh?!
    dun need to stalk ppl's dog lar...my place here got tons~! :p

    ReplyDelete