Interested? Click Me!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

CRAZINESS!!!

The craziness started in gym. Early in the morning, bumped into this two Koreans. One of them is super energetic, ran around the ladies' gym room and did all the exaggerated moves. Haihz, where the hell she get the energy from? Then later bumped into this whole group of Koreans in Asian Avenue. They all looked surprised to find Korean food there! And I thought KY, Aliza and me were the 'sampats'!

Today was super hot in the afternoon, so we (KY, Aliza, Archshanaa and me) went to the library. From the moment all of us sat down, Archshanaa started to bombard me! Everything I did, she commented! Haihz... Thought that was her hormones talking since she is 'flowing' but turns out to be not! It stopped for a moment but...

About an hour later, we shifted table, where there are more plugs available, there she goes again! Not only she is being annoying but she started to be crazy and high!!! Out of nowhere, she asked the guy who sat next to her to help fill up a survey form without introducing herself, till KY told her. Not only she intro herself after that, but the rest of us too. And I'm pretty sure that guy gave her a weird look.

Then, we started debating who is being bitch-ifying, me or her. "Arch is being bitch-ifying every day" (Aliza,2010). Everyone just burst out laughing! Arch, randomly gave permission for the guy to laugh. I'm pretty sure he gave her weird look and everyone laughed even harder. Arch justified it as stress, she needs to release it.

So out of nowhere, KY took out her hairbrush and handed it to Arch. So I asked her, is she a cat, or a dog? Since, these animals groomed themselves when they are frustrated or is experiencing high level of anxiety. This is how she answered,

"I'm a rodent!".

At this moment, not only all of us laughed but the guy as well, Finally, he could not hold it any longer... He was laughing with all of us!!! See! This is the impression he has of psycho students; CRAZY! Thanks to Archshanaa! I think he would remember us whenever he sees us around the campus!

But this Craziness does not stop here. On the way home, OH MY GOODNESS!!! Kar Yee was so high and crazy!!! I think it's because of the Choco Cheese Cake she ate.


*My Jasmine Green Tea*

*My Espresso Cheesecake*

She is not only talking to her car and herself but she is also scolding other drivers and motorcyclists. And she kept talking nonsense! Laughing out of nowhere, non-stop! When I told her other road users may think she is crazy, she laughed even harder!I think in that one hour, I've asked her about 100 times,

"Do you want your hairbrush now?".

Yup, my friends started grooming themselves from the moment they found out that cats, dogs and rodents groomed themselves when they are frustrated or experiencing high level of anxiety. So to release stress, they all started to groom themselves like these animals!!!

I think at this moment, she might be grooming herself!

P/S: I think we broke almost all the library rules today....

1. Me shouted (according to them)
2. We ate in the library, in a very exposed area.
3. We made lots of noise

I hope the guy is not traumatized by us!

To the guy:

I'm sorry for our crazy behaviour, but one thing you should know is that almost the
whole Batch 11 of Psychology behave this way! It's our signature behaviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment