Interested? Click Me!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

Happy New Year to all!!! Finally 2010 is here and hopefully this year is a great one for everyone. Well, for me especially. I hope that I would be able to pass all my exams this year and successfully make it to the second semester. Though me myself aren't so sure that I would be able to but ... no harm hoping right?!


Looking back now, it seems like 2009 is just a dream to me. Got both Ms. Janie and Ms. Evelyn as lectures in my final semester in CIMP, got freaked out by both lecturers. One seems to act like a tiger (first lecture) but turn out to be childish at times, the other loves to make cold jokes. Funny how both of them are labelled as the toughest lecturers in CIMP, or at least in the subjects they teach. Gosh I miss CIMP so much, looked forward to OB every single study day. Love watch The Apprentice during OB class.


Here comes the partying part. I don't partying much. But I really had a good time hanging out with Sheena and the gang, Yin, Darcy... but mostly with Sheena and the gang, and of course with Yin too! I'm happy I've made great friends through CIMP. There are somethings that I can do with Sheena and all but never with Darcy and all except for Aliza and Yin. Mainly its because Darcy, Zaleha... don't party or rather couldn't hang out till late. Even so, I still enjoyed my time with them especially Tracy! In accounting class... though there are lots of stress and I asked stupid questions most of the time but I feel happy and relax around her... Gosh I so miss her now.


Then came graduation... that I don't wanna talk... It sound so depressing talking bout it.


'Time flies when you are having fun'; this is so true! Two months later, I'm back in Sunway studying Psychology. Though I'm a bit disappointed with one of my lecturers but I hope she improves next semester or I'll... die? Or end up in the Psychiatric hospital? Well, makes no difference. I'm half way towards both anyway, since I've started college. Met lots of fun and not to mention CRAZY people here. There are one or two weird ones as well, weird and scary... Lectures??? There are good ones and bad ones... I love Intro to Psy, though I had a hard time studying/ memorising it. The one subject that I really did not like is Research, not because of the syllabus but due to a certain someone. Despite so, I had a hard time revising all the subjects. Mainly, its because I can't seem to focus while studying. I'm worrying about time management, lack of motivation, loss of direction, and its also because my favourite band is in trouble, they are on the verge of disbanding! Tell me how the hell can I focus?! Through out exam I was wondering am I even human? Why the hell am I worrying the band instead of myself?! Finally, I know that I'm normal when I was entering the exam hall for Psy. My heart beat like its never function for a very long time!


After, about two to three weeks of suspense. Finally, no calls at all from Sunway. Which literally meant I passed all my papers, though I know its not with flying colours. I'm happy I've passed due to my laziness during the study period/ week.


My goodness, Charis! What a year?!


This year is gonna be better especially this coming sem. Its gonna be so different! We are gonna be merged with our seniors, hopefully I get good ones when it comes to group work/projects. I can't take it if I'm grouped with people who aren't a team player. I think at that point I might actually jump off the 4th floor.


I also hope everything is gonna be great for DBSK! No more mess, no more disbanding rumours, no more awkwardness on stage, but most of all, I hope they are all able to SMILE and greet us truly on the stage, the place where they are admired by many, a place where they are truly DBSK!

No comments:

Post a Comment