Interested? Click Me!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Impossible

Woke up on Tuesday morning. First thing I did was check my phone. Ok, so far no one call yet, well Sunway haven't call. Check again after taking bath, and every hour. Until I've received a MSG from Kar Yee. That moment heart stopped and then started pumping like shit! By around 4 p.m. I'm panicking. Almost everyone received a call, why haven't I? Kept asking myself that. Though people kept telling me I've passed, but I somehow don't feel comfortable feeling and thinking so. It feels like as if I were to think and feel so, my phone will ring the very next second! Talking about paranoid!

December 24th, finally, I'm comfortable to think and feel that I've passed my papers! Its been about 3 days since then, I should be fine! Hahaha...So happy that I've passed all my papers!!!!



Never thought that I would pass all papers! I thought that I'm gonna get a call which inform me that I've failed Research Methods. Well, that what I practically expected. But anyhow, I passed my papers!!! Pass Psycho, Research and Stats!!! Passed!!!! Yeah!!!!


P/S: Sorry, to those who failed. Gambateh!!! You guys will definitely pass! Psycho students does not give up easily! See you guys in both Pet Behaviour, and Emotions and Motivations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment