Interested? Click Me!

Monday, December 7, 2009

After-effect of Psycho Paper

Finally, I feel like a human being today. I felt my heartbeat so quick till I thought it stopped for a second when I saw the question paper. Sat for three papers without feeling any nervousness; nothing at all, even though I know that I'm gonna receive a call from Ms Janie (Psy Department), telling me that I've flunk my research methods paper. Sat for Psychology paper today, and finally I felt nervousness, felt like I' m a normal human being. This is the feeling that I should be feeling not emotionless!

Despite so, after the paper, I went straight back to my initial state; emotionless. What the hell is wrong with me?! I really start to wonder is this really what I want to do? If so, then why do feel so? Why am I even in this state?

I don't even feel the Christmas spirit. Everyone is busy taking pictures and they looked so happy doing it. Me? I just don't feel it at all. I'm praying hard that she would call me only to tell me that I flunk my Research Methods paper, pls not Psychology! I studied damn hard for it. This is the one paper I truly wanted to pass, I not even asking for an A but a pass would be good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment