Interested? Click Me!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Survival

Ahhahahaha.... I f****** passed all my papers!!!! I was so nervous this morning the moment the clock stroke 12 a.m., I instantly on my laptop and went to izone. Throughout the night I was think 'Am I gonna see 2 Fs or F and D?'. I have no confidence to pass any of my papers after I sat for the papers!!!


Though I did not score any Ace and I am a little disappointed... Well, there is always a little me somewhere deep inside my heart that hoped to score an A... I know I'm contradicting myself but I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same although they always say that 'I'm gonna fail' or 'I hope I pass' or 'Pass also I'm happy enough'... But somehow we always hope that we would score more than a pass or may be even a B.


But anyhow, I'm glad that I passed both my paper and I'm not complaining at all since I passed. I''m contented!

No comments:

Post a Comment