Interested? Click Me!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Vacation (Part 2)

While waiting for Kar Yee and Jackson to wake up, both of us explored the place, the hotel.


*Me*


* Aliza*


*The family suite that we found. It's so different from the one we are staying in. Its so much more nicer... less spookier!



* The landscape of the hotel*

The first stop... T Cafe (soon to be Lord's Cafe). Here is where we had our breakfast. We order Scones, the famous English Tea dessert... It's priced at RM 2.50, which is really cheap compared to other places; Bala- RM 22.50, Japanese Cafe- RM 6. 30 for 2. T Cafe also have Strawberry Scones and can only be found in this cafe... The taste is superb!!! Haih.... I would love to have this for breakfast every day!!!

*T Cafe. The layout of this cafe is like the 70's. Well, that's what I think.


* Look at the tasty Strawberry Scone, Mmmmm.....
Then I also ordered the Chicken burger and Aliza ordered Vege burger....


We then went to Strawberry Farm. Oh My Goodness!!! I've never seen such fresh, green and tasty vegetables!!! It looked so good until I wanted to eat it there and then!!! Too bad they weren't selling it... If not, I would have bought it and have it for dinner!



And the Strawberries looked so so red and tasty and round and glossy!!! And its really cheap.



3 packets for RM 10 (small)
2 packets for RM 15 (big)

1/2 kg for RM 20 (self- picking) -> Aliza did this...

*Some flowers that are found there. Aren't they pretty?*


Then we went to the Rose Garden. Too bad it was drizzling heavily so we could not make it to the top... So these are some of the flowers pictures... I have no idea what flowers are there but they are so pretty!!!

*Me love the second one from bottom right*
I have no idea what species it is
but I love it... I'm so gonna plan it where I have a house of my own...
Yes, Kar Yee... There are lots of things I what in life!


*Roses*
I love White roses a lot!
Too bad they don't have it...
I only found creamy coloured roses


* Aliza said the Hibiscus is as big as her hands.*
The lower ones are known as Buddha's hand in Cantonese.


*I wonder if the flowers here will also bloom beautifully in KL? Since the weather there and KL is so different...*

* I took this under the heavy drizzling rain*


* Yes, the bull looks mad. And some of you may think that it reflects me*


We then headed back to our new hotel... Oh, we only stayed in Bala's for one night cause few kilometres away from Bala's we found Hotel De' le Ferns. Its so much more prettier and nicer than Bala's and its even more worth the money...



We booked the Deluxe Quad room for RM 406/ per night after discou
nt, original price RM 504. We got the discount cause we asked for it saying that we are students, so I think they gave us cuz we could help them to promote and they are new that's why the needed it...Moreover, we are Sunway students which means if we do promote them, they would have more rich customers... which result in $$$...



*De' le Ferns' lobby.*

*This is our room*
The bed there is mine and Aliza's*

This room is so much more better than the one in Bala though there are both 3 stars hotel... this one is inclusive of breakfast... They have a bath tub unlike Bala's... the breakfast is not bad except that they did not serve Scones and we felt so cheated cause we booked the room cause they told us they serve scones for breakfast!!!


For more information visit...

http://www.hoteldelaferns.com.my


and if you want a list of why are they 3 stars hotel... i think you can find it here

http://winter-romance.blogspot.com



So the moment we arrived back at the hotel Kar Yee, Jackson and Aliza went straight to sleep... As for me bath of course, I could never jump into the bed and sleep after going out... cause my body felt so sticky... I took around 1/2 hour... I so so miss the hot water bath... In KL, hot water bath is view as crazy cause the weather down there is so freaking hot... whereas up here cold water is definitely crazy...


After 2 hours or so of sleep we are ready for dinner. The place is called Small Town Cafe. Initially we went there for Steamboat but turns out that they took of the menu cause it's not well received. So we ended up ordering rice and vegetables... like a Chinese dinner.. In my opinion it's not that Steamboat is not well received but is just that their location is very isolated and its hard to find... compared to those in Tanah Rata and Brinchang...

Later we went to the night market in Brinchang. I bought Chocolates, its so cheap... RM 10 for 3! Though it's medium sized but in KL they would have caused at least RM 4.50 for one. That's how our night ends....

No comments:

Post a Comment