Interested? Click Me!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Vacation (Part 1)

The journey begins at around 11.30 a.m. and reached at about 3 p.m. The way up was dizzy... Aliza wasn't talking much as she usually does (motion sickness). Jackson used the old road, the dangerous one instead of the new, safe one... cause if use the safe one then we would have to drive all the way to Genting then ... I forgot... in short we would make a big round.

The roads were very narrow and scary... but the best is... the COOL BREEZE of Cameron... On the way up to our hotel; Bala's Hotel and Restaurant, we crossed a few town and I was really surprised that they have Starbucks...not to mention way
NICER and BEAUTIFUL than the ones in KL! And they have schools everywhere! There is even a UTAR in the middle of nowhere...(saw this on the highway).


The locals are very nice as they would wait for you to come out of the small road, parking lot etc. unlike people in KL, who gave birth to noise pollution. Truck ,bus and lorry drivers would help you to over take them while going up slopes... How great if drivers in KL practice this?! Yes, I know I'm hopping for the IMPOSSIBLE! But can't I DREAM?!


After all the round up the mountain and the 'Oh my GOD, they have this/that!', we finally reached our hotel. It's about RM 70/ night (weekdays) exclusive of breakfast. The place or rather the landscape is very beautiful... It's hundred years old, used to be a broading school for rich English kids, if I'm not mistaken.



*This is the English Garden*
I imagine myself reading a great book with some tea and biscuits,
not to mention the cool breeze and great view.
I want a life like that...
*Kar Yee: Baby, I want a garden like that in our house (to Jackson). You will see
Charis in our garden everyday, with her book. She will get tea from our house.
Kar Yee read my mind! I told her I would come with my own tea and
tea pot so I only need to get hot water from the kitchen. She does not need to worry,
I won't wake you guys up...
Hopefully!



*See the small house? That is where the owner,
Bala stays with his family*



* The other part of the garden*

*Aliza ... well she is still in shock of her sentence*
I have no idea what she did...


*This is the dining hall*

* The fireplace in the dining hall*
On the white paper, it wrote, Please do not dry your clothes and shoes here.
Yup, it's what it says...


*The pathway to our room*

*Our 3 star room. It looks okay during the day, when night comes...
I can only describe in one word
SPOOKY! We had to take cold bath during the night... no idea where is the HOT WATER!
I finally somehow know how the Japanese people felt when there are in the cold icy water during winter!!!
But after that, the feeling is great! I felt more freshing and warmer somehow (in the room).
The moment I stepped out..
OH MY GOD!!! I felt like I just dive into the icy cold water again!!!
I was practically freezing to death!!!


* See the Starbuck here is so freaking nice!!! I think Starbucks should standardise all their designs Malaysia-wide... There should not be double standarded treatment!!!


*This is what we did during the first night. Aren't we weird? We have a hotel room but then we are relaxing here, trying to avoid going back early!!! Mainly is because...
WE ARE ALL FREAKING SCARED OF THE SPOOKY ROOM!!!!
We were here till 12 p.m cause they close at 1 a.m.


* These people here practically own this place.... Cause their voice are freaking loud!!! Disturbing the peace!!! Must be KL people*

When we got out of the car, I saw a indian guy in red shirt staring at us! So I asked Aliza if she saw the same... Thank god, she did!!! Or I would scream my heart out and change hotel straight away!!! I guess that must be Bala... Then all of us went to bed... I was half asleep till 3 a.m. and got fedup of sleeping cause I felt that someone kept waking me up by either pushed my legs or my body softly a few times. I'm not kidding!!! I swear, cause I saw Aliza's body moved slightly as if someone just pushed her!!!

And while I was awake watching HBO, I heard footsteps, door opening and closing, people splashing water and of course singing.... I really have no idea where all these sounds came from at 4.30 a.m. The next morning, I asked Kar Yee whether she came out during the night, she said no... FYI, out of the whole row of rooms, only the first 3 rooms are occupied and the door sounds and footsteps came from the later room. That's why I thought Kar Yee came out during the night!

But either how, it is sort of a good experience for me... One thing for sure is ...

I would never want any of it any more in the future!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL~ are u freaking serious?! Mine is the last room being occupied thr leh! >,<
    I din go out of my room like sure sure! >,<
    but i did hear kids making noise and all
    =( ignored and try to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I did not hear any kids... Really!!! At all!!! Aliza heard baby crying some more but I really did not heard any of those....

    ReplyDelete