Interested? Click Me!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Do Not Smoke If You Want Sons

Early in the morning, this is what I found while pee-ing! Yup, you read right. I was pee-ing in the toilet cubical while reading it. I think you can see apartment renting flayers everywhere in college including toilets!



I tried really hard not to burst out laughing while pee-ing! So after I was done, just before opening the door, I shouted to Kar Yee; I know she was already out. I told her that I found something funny behind the door. And she was like having the 'Are you ok?' look.... but she entered anyway. Within few seconds, loud hahahah was heard! Then I saw Farrah and Vicky... I told them to check it out... They were all laughing including Aliza! hahahah... so funny...

Oppsss, I 4got, take a look at the picture below to find out!



Have you found it?! Read it again and again if you can't!

Have you found it now?! *hint- water heater*

Notice how water heater is spelled? hahahha.... I literary imagined the water hitting people! No wonder they haven't found anyone yet! hahaha..May be its the main reason why the previous owner move out (if there is one). Omg, I'm so mean!!!

Back to lecture (Developmental Psych)... Our topic for today is Prenatal Development and Birth! Interesting right?! This is what I remembered,

  1. When the sperm fertilize the ovum on the day it is released by the ovary, higher chances you will get a boy.
  2. Female averagely release 400 eggs in their lifetime.
  3. Strong sperms are those that swim like a figure of 8; the tail.
  4. Doctors actually schedule labour appointments based on both his personal or work schedule. e.g. If the doctor have a golf appointment on the day of your labour, he would ask you to come either after his golf time or tomorrow!
  5. Unlike what you watched on tv/movies (starts screaming in pain and rush to the hospital) after the water breaks, in reality the pregnant women actually still has lots of time to do other stuffs and of course while their are experiencing contractions. e.g. Kourtney Kardashian was actually doing laundry, put on make up and slow pack after her water broke.
  6. If the foetus's head does not turn downwards (towards the cervix opening), the doctor actually put their hand into the womb and help push the foetus out! But if the doctor is very experienced, he or she would know how to turn the foetus into the right position.
  7. There are five different types of non-medical labour techniques to reduce pain:water birth, massage, acupuncture, hypnosis and music therapy.
  8. Through caesarean delivery, the pregnant woman would be awake. Only the upper lower body would be numb but definitely awake while your baby is being delivered.
  9. If you smoke excessively, there is a higher chance that you will get a girl instead of a boy (IMPORTANT ATTENTION TO ALL MALE).Reason: Ladies, your husband can't blame you if all your children are female because malesare the ones that carry the XY chromosome. SO if their sperm is weak, your XX chromosome would be more dominant than their XY chromosome.
  10. Husbands are allow in the delivery room with his camera or video equipments. He is also allow to cut the umbilical cord (where foetus gets nutrients from and excrete through the mother). Ms. Elaine described it in a way it sounded like an opening ceremony and thats what first came into my mind. And so I like to name this Opening ceremony!

I would love to show the video on how the cervix actually dilates and the birth of the foetus that Ms. Elaine showed us but can't find that video. Sorry, but I don't think you wanna watch it... You will somehow feel the pain trust me... Those around me was moving a lot while watching the video!

P/S: I know this is random but Kar Yee, you should really try all the five methods! And I still can't believe you actually burn yourself while frying an egg! hahahah...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you charis for telling the whole world that u see me as a 'mother pig' and also for telling the whole world of how incapable i am for fryin egg .... *pout*
    I'm gonna sulk so bad, u won't recognize me 2moro =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really ah?! No wonder you're acting funny and weird just now... So that I could recognize you ah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh?! what funny and weird? got meh?
    i dun remember 1?!
    are u sure that's not my twin?! O.o

    ReplyDelete