Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

KL Outing, 22/08

Finally, I spent two days one night in KL. This is the first time I'm spending my night in KL with friends! It's so nice, exciting and interesting!

We didn't do much during the day. We watched UP. The movie was hilarious and sad. Poor guy missing his wife so much and trying to fulfill her dream. I wish to have a husband like him, the caring part not the mean part! The seats at Pavilion is so COMFY and NICE! Must go there again!

We then proceed to the fountain outside Pavilion. Yeah, we took lots of pictures. They even have a picture perfect spot! That is just so AMAZING!!! The fountain is so BEAUTIFUL during the night!

I want a fountain like that at my home, well a small one.


Then, we had dinner at Sakura. It's damn expensive! There goes our dessert at Chocolate Lounge. We did go there around 12 am, and it's still open. Wanted to go for dessert turns out they are closing, I guess it's just our luck.

But then, something interesting caught our eyes. We say a couple, not just any couple, but homosexual couple. They are so cute and open about it; they are holding hands, going for mid-night movie. So CUTE!!! And we are in Malaysia some more!

After 5 minutes of 'admiration', we headed down to the street look-alike; the bars and restaurants inside Pavilion. We first went in to the first bar-restaurant we saw. After sitting down, we somehow have a change of mind. So, Arman and I walked out to do some surveying then we found a cheaper one; Carlos (my baby's name). So, we call Yin and the rest to come over. Yeah, I know, we are bad for doing so! But we can't help it. It's somewhat cheaper and with better music!

However, the music wasn't that nice as they kept playing the same songs.

'They must not be doing well in the business. No money to buy new Cd's,' quoting Kyle.


Hahahahha..... I had my first
bottle of beer; Heineken. It tasted so much better, drinking from the bottle!
But then Arman's Corona something tasted way better.
It's so much easier on the trough! And so much NICER!!! Hahahhaa.... We hang and talked about lots of stuffs... till 1 or 2 am. Then, we took more pictures at the fountain and the billboards on the street. Hahahah....It was fun and crazy! No, we are not drunk. Only David is!

We headed back to the hotel after sending Arman off. Haihz, talking bout the hotel;KL Plaza. It's so SCARY!!!Till the point, both Kyle and I have to do the Chinese virtual. I didn't even dared to sleep in our room, both me and yin slept in the guy's room, on the floor.

Then, David had his early snacks;Marshmallows! He burned the Marshmallows on the stove. He invented that! Hahahah...It's so nice!!! We had fun doing that while watching Heads over Heels on TV2.

We then headed to the room to play cards. Well, only them not me; want to sleep. The next morning, we all woke up at 930 am and made cup mees, I made them. Then, we packed and just chilled in the room on the NICE and COMFY bed. We talked bout lots of stuffs including condoms, flavoured condoms to be exact. Both Kyle and I are trying to convince each other the use of flavoured condoms (others are rushing out the room). I reasoned that, it's because some girls just doesn't like the semen's taste (blow job) so they use the flavoured condoms instead. Kyle reasoned that girls can somehow taste the flavour using their vagina! KYLE THAM, that is so ridiculous! Suppose to have lots of picture, most of them are still with Yin! =(




No comments:

Post a Comment