Interested? Click Me!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fear of the Unknowns

It's only the first week of Psychology and I'm already stressing. Although studies haven't really begin.There are lots of uncertainties. Like Introductory Psychology, the passing rate is damn low; not many ppl pass it. Moreover, I can't seem to cope with its 3 hours of lecture with only 5-10 mins break.Facing fears of unable to cope up later; when studies really begin, unable to meet the standards. Now, that Sunway has accepted my Scholarship application, the pressure is even more now.

Now that, I've given my major assignment for Intro...my worries are increasing day by day. I hope my plans for this research essay will work out as I intended it to be and hopefully get an A. I hope my expectations are not to ambitious. Not only this, I need to practically get an A or at least a B but I really want an A for this particular subject. Since the passing rate is low,I want to challenge myself. I want to see how well can I do, how far can I get! Now, with Yin and Tracy gone, who is going to read, edit and give comment of my essays?



No comments:

Post a Comment