Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cut! Cut! Cut Away!

After two years, finally I got my hair trimmed! By A Cut Above students... Yup, students! That's why it cause only 10 bucks. Today, a charity drive was held for Dato' Dr Jeffery Cheah Foundation at Sunway University College. So, in another words I'm giving charity to myself; since some of the money goes to me (scholarship student). 

Throughout the whole trimming session, the student hairdresser was asking me bout my hair. 'How long have it been since you cut your hair?', 'Did you perm or do any rebonding?', and 'Your hair is very dry.'. Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm aware of that, I know that my hair is really damaged. I don't need a constant reminder. At this moment, my hair is the least concern now, my ASSIGNMENTS are more major as one might be in jeopardy due to human factor.  Anyways, Farrah and Aliza went too... Though Aliza paid 10 bucks just to trim her finch; she could just paid me or Kar Yee to do it! 

In the car ride home, well, Kar Yee was replaying Julia Sheer's  and Tyler Ward's versions of Taylor Swift's Mine. So all three of us kept singing to these two versions until I reached home. Hope you enjoy; 1st- Taylor Swift, 2nd- Tyler Ward and 3rd- Julia Sheer.








Aren't they good?!

No comments:

Post a Comment