Interested? Click Me!

Friday, October 1, 2010

An Irony Presentation

Presentation on Presentation Skills... A topic which I think most people are afraid to present on. Why? Well, because you can actually contradict yourself... While presenting, I thought my voice was load enough to be heard! Unfortunately, Ms. Cheong said that she could not hear my voice... and Aliza's too... And this is how she said it,

"Isn't it irony that you are presenting on presentation skills, but I can barely hear you and Aliza's voice. You guys are soft. I can hear her (Kar Yee's) loud and clear,". 

It's like being slap on the face; my friends and family said I have a loud voice. Apparently not loud enough to be heard... Haihz... but overally Ms. is satisfied with it... She also so said we did a good job... though there was a last minute add-on but she said it wasn't obvious as Kar Yee; who is all the way at the other side of the room, get the cue fast after I told Aliza to have an activity. She also said that our emotions does not show that there was a last minute add-on; not shock... So happy...

But even, so... after long time not presenting in a formal setting, the skills that I've acquired in CIMP... All gone into the drain... I hope that I could get my skills back... I need to polish myself, 2nd year lots of presentations!!! 

P/S: I salute all the office women. How the hell do you manage to wear a tight-fitting skirt and heels the whole day?! Walking in them is D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T! Never felt so restricted in my life....

To end the day, we did....

1 comment: