Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

JYJ Tickets Pre-Sale

Venue: Concourse, Fahrenheit 88
Mission: Rock Zone tickets
Time; sale: 11 a.m.


Me and Aliza initially supposed to meet at 8 a.m., however, due to some miscommunication, we reached there at  8.30 a.m. This is the length of the line when we reached. This people must have camped outside the mall and then entered at around 7 a.m. or they may have already camped inside the mall since last night! 




By 10 a.m, I was told that the line was all the way outside the mall! There are some many people of different races, and not to mention there are also daddy and mommy, guys and a late 20s couple queuing in line. Oh, did I mention that the couple was buying the VIP seats; RM 818. 


The waiting is.... "I have never stay so stagnant in my life. This is life a whole year of stagnant-ness," Aliza, 2010. While waiting, we made three new friends, never knew that meeting people through this kind of event is such a wonderful experience. And also, we met one of our experiment subject there! At first, both of us could not recognize her at all, until she told us that she; Kuan Yee helped in our experiment. This is proves that the world is not so big after all... Our other two newly made friends; Cindy and Charlene are from Pahang! Yup, they came all the way from there... The influence of DBSK on their fans... 





*This is the form that we have to fill in to buy the tickets*


One thing that kept me entertained is the fact that some people around us went, "JeaJoong! So hot," and  "JJ is looking at me," and "Aliza, she got JeaJoong's pic,". I definitely had lots of fun teasing Aliza.... Ahahahahah... Aliza, if your reading this, I just wanna say.... "I LOVE YOU TOO!". 


After queuing for four hours, finally we GOT the tickets!!!




Though I would definitely prefer to see all five, but I think in a way this is also ok? I guess... Not too sure. Really hoped that they would not sing any DBSK songs but only JYJ songs... I don't think I can take it... It generally feel very weird even looking at the board, it looked weird... I'm sure everyone knows what I meant =)

No comments:

Post a Comment