Interested? Click Me!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Burnt

Finally, my brain model assignment is done and handed in! 1/3 of my nightmare is over... But seriously! Showing up late, when you promised me that you will hand your Dopamine pathway at 10 a.m. today! I had to call you to wake you up! Come on, how old are you?! It's your responsibility to do that you know.... It's also your responsibility to be responsible not only to yourself but also your group-mates! How can you have no sense of urgency when handing in an assignment? If it's not important to you then may be you should quit and not drag others down! You may not need to maintain a scholarship, but unlike you I need and have to maintain it! And not to mention I love to see As and Bs in my report paper. Your Self-fishness must have a limit to you know! AHhh.... so angry! I hate being angry in the morning! 

Though I really hope this would be my final group work with you, but unfortunately that would be in my wildest DREAM! Dr. Priya, Dr Teoh please help me! Save me!!! But luckily, my afternoon wasn't spoil! 

My activity in the afternoon is....



No! Not stalking, though Kar Yee said I looked like one... I was holding a camera (pro-type) but it was for my assignments; its really Aliza's since she my teacher (one-on-one training for Edu. Psych). I'm learning photography for Aliza! Hahaha... it was fun, but I didn't really want to go under the sun. The sun today its super hot!

But went anyway... Cause we bumped into Farrah and Vicky going for their one-on-one training; netball! So while Farrah was teaching Vicky and Kar Yee helped, I was taking pictures of them with Aliza's guidance of course... Took some pictures... under the sun which looked like this....

Yup... don't really know from what time.... after Aliza left, I helped them... and Kar Yee rest.... So technically, my skin tone from this... 



became this....




I didn't really notice it until I looked myself in the mirror! I was like MY FACE! MY SHOULDERS! MY CHEST! WHY SO RED?!!!! It's gonna be hard to get fair again!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment