Interested? Click Me!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OUT of GRASP

Week 1:

  • So excited for Brain and Behaviour. At the same time, am also AFRAID of it.
  • See Dr. Teoh walking in... wondering whether am I in the right class. Thank God, I am.
  • Listen to lecture, no idea what the note down. He talked so much, I have no idea what is important and what is not.
  • See my assignment mates... OMG!!! I'm SOOooo gonna fail in this! But its only one assignment... Flipped to the back for the second assignment... Really OMG!!!! I stuck with the same poeple!!!!
  • Its then I realized that I WOULD DEFINITELY FAIL!
Week 2:

  • Started with the discussion... actually the only thing started was ARGUING!!!
  • Then.... started to divide task... and decided to meet up every Wednesday, 1 p.m. at foyer...
  • Started with doing some prototype...with  Alex
Week 3:

  • Got bombarded by some people, cause I started modelling the brain
  • didn't even apologize for coming late! Then wanna bombard me some more...
  • Didn't even listen to my plans, then started to bombard me...
  • I'm worried how are they gonna help their future patients! with that behaviour and attitude!
  • Finally told them, but never bother to apologize and the most irony sentence is ... "Do whatever you think is the best".
  • Isn't it wonderful to have group-mates like that? I'm so happy til I have no idea how to express my happiness!
Happiness  to be continue later.....

1 comment: