Interested? Click Me!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

WHY?!

As I was walking down the hallway into a room, I saw someone familiar. Someone that I thought that I would never meet! I was like "OMG,it's ChangMin!". Don't know why but I just walked up to him like how I greet a friend. I walked up to him and greeted him. He greeted me back in a really good way as if we are good friends.

I then requested to take a picture with him. He said yes and surprisingly
took out his own HP while I was taking mine. I was a bit shock, well not a bit but really shocked as he is a superstar. And he is using his phone to take a picture ... with me...a FAN!

I was wondering how the hell is he going send me the picture. Unknowingly, I passed him my HP and he walked away with it as one of the staffs just called him. So, unconsciously I walked back out with Aliza. I don't why, how or when she appeared, she just appeared...like out of no where.


As both of us were walking happily, we bumped into U-know. He was showing his dancing skills to a group of college students. So me and Aliza walked up to him and asked for a picture. Eagerly both me and Aliza took out our phone but only to realize that I DON'T HAVE IT!

I
don't why but I sort of told U-know that Max a.k.a ChangMin has my phone and asked him where is Max. I was freaking out as I just got that phone yesterday! I know that my mom would not get me another one if this one is gone.

Then out of no where Max jumped out with my phone on his hand. I was so happy and relief! Just when he is going to say something....


My mom woke me up! Of all the days, why did she pick this morning to wake me up?! This is like the best dream that I've ever have!The weirdest thing is that I felt that we (Me and Max) are somehow really good friends!And I don't want this dream to ever end! Why?! WHY?!!!!! This is so unfair!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment