Interested? Click Me!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Closing of A Marvellous Chapter

Marchies

The day I look forward to the whole week is finally here as it is the day that I finally graduate after three long but yet wonderful semesters in CIMP.
With the gown on, feelings of excitement, anxiety increases but most of all proud is what I felt the most. Being able to graduate with an Honours is not the best but knowing that it is the result of all my efforts is what matters the most. Despite so, why is there a mixture of happiness and sadness?! Isn't this suppose to be the happiest day?! Separation, maybe the answer.

Seems like it lf better but I also got to know a handful of wonderful friends. On the first day, we (Marchies) just click like little children playing with sand in the sand-box. Within one week, we formed our own family although some of our position or status changes from day-to-day; with Darwin and Izzat both constantly being upgraded and degraded. Although there are lots of front stabbings, arguments and humiliations but yet fun is all we felt. Those are the days. Looking back now, this is what I'll be missing the most! A group of friends to go crazy with, arguing for fun even though we'll lose our voice the next day...but yet we stuck up for each other whenever anyone one of us is in trouble.Will I ever find friends like that in the future? Friends that are there not only when your happy but also when you shed tears. These are the ones that I want to keep forever...Lastly, sorry for being so troublesome to you guys.


Thank you Ian, Tracy, Sheena and Yin for being there for me when I need you guys the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment