Interested? Click Me!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally Out!!!

After days of boredom at home, finally went out to watch movies; today and yesterday. Sadly it's not Transformers (the lines are never-ending!) instead I watched both also Japanese movies, Dance Subaru! and Departure.



Honestly, the only reason I watched Dance Subaru is because of Tohoshinki's special appearance in the movie. OMG, GSC Mid Valley is so Malaysian! (The movie started half an hour late!) I was actually tempted to ask the workers there to tell whoever is controlling that machine to start running it! It's irritating! Although there are only few people watching, they can't act this way! I swear if it's another 5 minutes, I'll definitely make noise! Bad management!!!

Anyway, back to the movie....

After an hour of watching, I wondered when are they apprearing! Just so you know, I did focus on the story line! Then...few minutes late... Yeah!!!! Finally!!!
I was so happy the moment I saw them! Can't stop smiling at all! (Thank GOD, I have the whole role to myself. Ppl might think I'm a psycho) They look so handsome and hot when they dance! Although it's only for a minute, but it's worth it!


*Act II; sung The Way You Are and also the movie's theme song, Bolero

Ok, back to the movie. The movie wasn't bad at all... Well, it made me cried from the start and also ending. It's a touching movie that talks about a girl's will to become a professional ballet dancer. However, this movie still can't beat Koizora!





The second movie,Departure talks bout death. Well, not exactly death but more of the ceremony, casketing; the process of cleansing the deceased's body. Well, I personally felt the movie was actually interesting.
I always wondered how they actually dressed and clean the deceased. It's comforting to know that a similar process may be performed on me when I die.

Hmm, what will happen to me then? It's scary to think that all these memories that I had might be lost when I'm reborn! What kind of person will I be then? Will I meet any of my friends and family members again in my new life? How does it feel like; not breathing and knowing that you'll never be awake? How would my family, friends' lives would be? Weird right, to think of all these at this age?
I sometimes wondered how weird can I be! hahahahaha....But overall I like the movie very much as it is not that morbid, there are some crying and funny scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment