Interested? Click Me!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally Landed in Busan, Korea!

My first flight. Never I imagined it would be to Korea! Yup, like Kar Yee's boyfriend called it, "the Kimchi land". My flight from KL to Incheon, Seoul was really good, though there are lots of turbulence but it was a great flight. Aliza found one of the male attendant cute... After 7 hrs of flight finally we arrived, but v didn't really feel excited cuz we were all too sleepy to be excited and also it was a gloomy Monday morning. Then the flight to Busan. OMG, it was terrible! I thought the pilot was drunk! As the landing was really rough and it sucks! Major difference between these two flights! Gosh, I like consistency!

Ahahahha, Mr Choi was so cute when he picked us up at the airport. He literally forgotten where he parked his car and the way he speaks English is so so cute, ahahahha.... with a cute Korean accent! Oh, did I mentioned how much I liked the weather here? It so darn cooling and refreshing! Although I was sorta freezing but I like it...  It's like Genting + Cameron Highlands. And the uni....Whoah, its so much bigger than Sunway, its land its equivalent to U.M. so so big.... Oooooo~~~


This is where I'm staying now, Global Town! Me room is 238 and me have very friendly roomies! So happy =) and with this view....


Ahhh.... so beautiful! Then v also went to the legendary E-Mart to shop... and ppl here; unlike back in Malaysia, they don't use plastic bags but rather recycled boxes. They place the purchased goods into the box then bring it home in that... I think v ought to do the same in Malaysia; it saves the environment and also recycle boxes!

2 comments:

  1. We're already doing it for quite sometime: buying things and placing it boxes X). Carrefour implemented this system a few years ago =). Only thing is for us, it's an option =). Hehe~ Glad you're having fun over there, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kar Yee's boyfriend has a name yo~!
    and i want more piccies! :p

    ReplyDelete