Interested? Click Me!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Discovery of the "Bun"

The fourth day in Busan... Medical checkup day... There was I, woke up at 6 a.m. with Aliza and Kaena Unni; in the line in front of the main entrance of Global Town. And we were greeted by our lovely friend; Wind. Yup, she is cold and very strong too... I though Needle is no friend of mine; but Wind takes 1st place! But its a love-hate relationship between us... I know I don't make sense but she knows what am I talking bout. That's when I realised that I need long pants, and I need it fast! So we went to E-mart again this afternoon... While on the way to Silla Uni bus, we saw this game show called XO; don't really know what is it about but the winner gets an all expenses-paid trip to Germany for 5 days and it was being recorded. SO I guess it will appear on tv, which channel- I don't know.

*See the recording equipments* 

*See the O*

*See the X*

See why that's called XO? After awhile we moved to our next destination.... E-mart. After that small little trip, we went wondering around the area and while we're at it Aliza went hotel and halal restaurant hunting for her family. 

In we go to the 1st hotel and we were surprised by the price; yeah, its cheap. Little did we know its actually not the hotel kind of hotel we thought it was... We figured that out by looking at the pictures of the rooms as all of them have one thing in common. Most of the bathrooms are surrounded by see-thru glasses, thus no further explanation is needed. And as we walk....




We found one whole street of it! One after another... 



See the red sign; which looked like a steam bun? Pls bare in mind this is not dinning area or restaurants but its a love motel. So for those who are interested head to Sasang-Gu, Busan. Don't worry its quite easy to spot these motels.... And the best part is they are located across residential apartments! I wouldn't want to live there... I wonder how residents there handle awkward situations? Ooooo, one of the motels even offer services; call services and some of the motels' name are quite creative, I would say (e.g. something something massage) that's all I remembered. Sorry, if u want to know check it out urself =) and as we walked along, I saw this...yes, I have the need to be sampat, so I took this 

*Pictures of rooms displayed on the sidewalk of the motel*

This make me wonder if Malaysia also have something like that? Eh, I don't think so, v are not that open anyways... but IF Malaysia do, pls let me know... I need to be sampat and compare the outlook of the hotel! 

P/S: Even if its called a hotel, make sure there is not sign of the steam bun. If there is, unless u have specific needs, pls don't enter especially if ur with family members. It will be awkward and embarrassing for ur children and also ur wife, I guess...

Then, on the way back to the bus stand, we found this interesting delicacy...


 Its something something bbang.; like a bun/ bread. Its filled with red bean paste inside. It's like kaya balls but the presentation is in a flower form. It taste delicious... Yummm, especially when its still warm... Ah, on a nice cold day with this.... ahhhh~~~~~

Oooo, and I forgot! I bought MyBi card today


See the accessory there? That is the MyBi Card; transportation card for public buses and subways. SO cute rite... if only Malaysia could have this kind of card, I'm pretty sure ppl using public transport will be so happpyy~~~ rite Kar Yee?

4 comments:

  1. If Malaysia got this kind of card for public transport, then I will consider taking public transport...if dun take also will buy the things...

    But if the public transport here is ON TIME, and plus got CUTE card..confirm kar yee convert to public transport supporter! Woots~

    Now all is left to do is wait for that day to come =,=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jackson, big business plan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wannnttt cute card. Does it come in many different animals or patterns? Me no mind taking bus as much if the card was so kechik and cute like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know rite, Farrah! But so far, there is not much options in the grocery store in the Uni but I think outside there will.... In Korea =) Ahahhaha, that's y I said, ask Jackson to start somethin like that...

    ReplyDelete