Interested? Click Me!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Exploration

Finally, chosen my lectures schedule and got my work schedule. Since I'm to start work this coming Monday, I went to the cafe to sorta learn the work there. I would say its indeed quite simple, cuz I think even a 9 year old would know how to make tea or coffee; from ready packs. While I was there, I sorta gasped what this cafe was really all about. There I was sitting and chatting with Kakada, then two Korean girls approached us and asked for our help; with their English pronunciation as they participated in a speech contest. Thus, I offered my help and to my surprise these girls are actually fairly good in pronunciation, except maybe some words; e.g. role. I finally knew that teaching pronunciation is definitely not as easy as it seems. But I really had fun doing that, and I hope I will meet such open people when I really start work. Also hope to see them in the Buddy program; hope I will get one of them =)

Oooo~~~ today, the shoot of XO game continued and finally get to see how these shows are filmed!

*The teams and the cameraman all listening to the instructions*

*Producers and hosts are discussing bout the shoot*

*Cameramen waiting for instructions*



*Still discussing after 10 mins*

At dinner, something funny happened. Observe the picture below closely. 


See the mosquito there? Try guessing how it died! 


Done? 


Well, this is how it happened. It was flying around Aliza's food and then it landed 
on the radish kimchi. After 2 seconds it died! 
And we speculated that, 
the mosquito thought the kimchi sauce 
was blood that's why it landed there,
 only to be killed by 
its spicy-ness! 


Then later; at night after dinner, we went to explore Sasang whilst buying essential item; sanitary pads. Never knew that to get this is so hard. Asking from one person to the next, I felt so bad for making the workers there trying so hard to help me but I can't communicate in Korean. So sorry for making u guys running around, really sorry. Seriously workers at Home Plus was so helpful! Even after they finally understood what I wanted, (by googling) one of the sales girl helped me looked for small size sanitary pads and pointed out all of the brands which has small size pads. Thank you so so much! If only supermarket workers in Malaysia is as friendly and helpful as them, I think our country will improve way better as compared to now.

After that whole incident, we went walking for a bit. Then, came this street-side kios which sells clothes.... Oooo, so so cheap and I bought a dress for only 5,000 won; (RM 15). We explored more after that and finally decided to head back at 11 p.m.; the last Uni bus service for the day. Ooo, and on the way back to the stop, we saw this group of army standing there for about 15 mins cuz we walked up and down the street, so yeah... I wondered is it because they have specific need? Since that area is filled with strip clubs and love motels.... Hmmmm, such a wonder! That whole street was filled with those places, people in Korea is really open, I guess when it comes to this. Hmm, good for them at least they acknowledge it, (if u know what I mean)!AHhahah, signing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment