Interested? Click Me!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Your Hot and Your Cold

Social gathering is the place to do networkin with your seniors and also juniors... But seeing juniors made me feel old! I think there's about 3 batches of juniors today; so yeah, I really did feel old. It's like a constant reminder that I'm graduating soon (hopefully), and that wif my 21st birthday just passed... This isn't helping much....

So, yeah! Social gathering. Well, it may be fun for others but to me not so cuz I don't really do networking now as I'm pretty lazy to be involve in the get-to-know-each-other stage. It's such a long process that I don't feel motivated to actually get to know my juniors and seniors well. 

Ok, well back to the food. This time the gathering is held at Buffalo Steakhouse in Dataran Mentari, Sunway. The food wasn't that bad for me... maybe for the fact that I'm too hungry to even judge! I ordered Lamb Chop; its quite ok for the price. It's about RM 23 per person (since v have to pay our club for that); but normal pricing is RM 19.90 excluding tax and its a dinner set. SOooo, it's not too bad! In that set, u get to choose ur main course, mushroom sup, bread and butter, salad, dessert, and also a beverage of ur choice. So technically its not bad. 

But please refrain from ordering Le Cordon chicken, cuz its too much flour to actually taste the chicken. In addition, the chicken is quite tough to actually bite. So stay away from that dish! 

But one big issue is the fact that the place is freaking hot! Though we are sitting under the air-con but it's still freaking hot! So if u ever wanna try dining there, make sure not to sit under the air-con, cuz u can never get it! The previous gathering was at the Framez... and it was too cold, this time...its just too hot! I wonder will they provide us a place with an optimal temperature (not too cold or hot; but just nice)? 

Now, how are my friends complete wifout taking pictures... 



Kar Yee (Dissociative Disorder, co-morbid with Bipolar Disorder) 
and 
Me (crazy in my own way)

Aliza and Farrah: the President and 
Vice President of the 
Schizophrenic club




1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm sure I have more than what u have mentioned, the disorders i mean ;-)

    ReplyDelete